All sales are subject to Pagoda Lane final approval.
For questions, support, problems, or warranty claims, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us directly at 213.328.4999.
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns: Please confirm your items are eligible for return (Sale merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange).
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt. Returns sent after this time will not be honored.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition, tags attached and unworn. o We do not refund shipping charges and the return shipping costs will be paid by the customer. Once we receive the package, the refund will be processed and you will receive the full value of the product as a refund.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on custom-made, monogrammed/personalized or special-order items.
- Sale merchandise sales are final.
- We are not responsible for damages that occur during care of an item, such as dry cleaning, washing or wear.
Please be advised that items that do not conform to the above guidelines are not returnable. They will be returned to you at your expense.
Follow up with all online order returns at email@example.com
It is possible that your return can be done at a Pagoda Lane retail store location.
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or incorrect, you must notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days of receiving the merchandise. Please keep the original box and packaging materials in the case of damage. Please take photos of packaging
damage if noticed. We will email you a UPS label for returning the merchandise. A replacement will be sent, if available, upon receipt - with the condition that merchandise has not been worn or washed, with all tags attached.
If you would like to exchange an item for another color or size, please contact us via email at email@example.com, stop by one of our stores, or phone 213.328.4999 to ensure that the new item is available. We will only accept returns for exchange if they meet all criteria for an acceptable return (see above).
All returns require a return authorization from Pagoda Lane. For goods damaged in transit, packaging must be kept to substantiate any claims made against carrier (with photos of the packaging please).
Tips on sending your return package:
- Send via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. If your return package is lost, we are not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the lost merchandise. o No COD (Cash/Check on Delivery) packages will be accepted.
- Package your return carefully, as we cannot return or exchange items that arrive damaged due to poor packaging.
Your return will be processed within 2-5 business days of receipt. And the credit will be refunded to the original form of payment.
If you have an inquiry on Returns/Exchanges, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213.328.4999.
For International/Hawaii/Alaska/Puerto Rico Orders email us at email@example.com. The customer is responsible for all duties or taxes. If you return an item or refuse an item and we are charged a tax, that duty or tax amount will be deducted from your order total before we credit your account.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a line.
Ship To / Mailing Address:
8776 E. Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260